The new Allegiant Stadium will serve as the home to the NFL’s Las Vegas Raiders – formerly known as the Oakland Raiders, then Los Angeles Raiders, then Oakland Raiders once more. Construction for this $1.8 billion stadium began in September of 2017 and will be completed by the end of July 2020, just in time for the 2020 NFL and NCAA football seasons (it will also host the UNLV Football team). This beautiful new venue is located just a few miles west of the Mandalay Bay on the Vegas strip, at Russell Road and Hacienda Avenue, just west of Interstate 15.
The stadium will have a capacity of 65,000, expandable to 72,000, and will be a clear-roofed domed stadium in order to protect attendees and players alike from the harsh temperatures that the Vegas desert is known to offer. There will be a large portion of the stadium on the sides that has retractable windows, which will presumably be opened mostly for night games and some day games in the football season’s winter months.
In order to help Raiders fans familiarize themselves with the new stadium’s seating configurations, we’ll be sure to update this blog as often as we see updates come in. You’ll find the most up-to-date Allegiant Stadium Seating Chart information, including row and seat numbers, seat views, Raiders face value ticket prices, club & suite information, and much where you can find the same Las Vegas Raiders seats at prices 10% cheaper than our leading competitor.
- 1 Allegiant Stadium Seating Chart
- 2 Major Difference Between RingCentral Coliseum and Allegiant Stadium
- 3 Las Vegas Raiders Tickets Face Value
- 4 Where is the Las Vegas Raiders Bench?
- 5 Best Seats for Las Vegas Raiders Games
- 6 Allegiant Stadium Parking
- 7 Handicapped & ADA Seating at Allegiant Stadium
- 8 How to Get Cheaper Las Vegas Raiders Tickets
- 9 Las Vegas Raiders Schedule
Allegiant Stadium Seating Chart
Major Difference Between RingCentral Coliseum and Allegiant Stadium
There are many noticeable differences between RingCentral Coliseum and Allegiant Stadium.
Here are some of the major differences:
- Allegiant Stadium will be a domed stadium that will protect the players and attendees from the elements – namely, the harsh desert sun and temperatures.
- The amenities – as a brand new stadium in a glitzy market, Allegiant Stadium will have a large number of club areas and suites for which fans and corporations alike can pay for access.
- The seating capacity at Allegiant Stadium is a bit greater than that of RingCenter Coliseum, as the old stadium sat up to 63,132 people.
Las Vegas Raiders Tickets Face Value
While the exact face values for the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium haven’t been released, general pricing for the personal seat licenses have been.
Once official face value prices for Las Vegas Raiders Tickets become available, we’ll have the information here.
Where is the Las Vegas Raiders Bench?
The Las Vegas Raiders bench will be located on the side of the field that section 337-339 reside, while the visitor’s bench will be on the opposite side of the field where 311-313 are.
Best Seats for Las Vegas Raiders Games
The best seats for an Las Vegas Raiders game are located in the sections closest to the 50 yard line in the lower level sections in rows 10 and up.
Allegiant Stadium Parking
A parking report draft by the Kimley-Horn and Associates planning consultant lists four parking areas planned for events at the Las Vegas stadium:
- The Orleans, 3,700 to 4,625 spaces. The Raiders and Boyd Gaming Corp. have reached an agreement for the team to use the northern end of the hotel-casino property for parking.
- The northeast corner of Arville Street and Tropicana Avenue, 1,025 to 1,175 spaces. The former Southwest Gas facility is on 9.4 acres between Arville and Wynn Road.
- The southwest corner of Las Vegas Boulevard and Arby Avenue, 2,000 to 2,500 spaces. The 20-acre site is along Windy Street and Las Vegas Boulevard.
- The southwest corner of Las Vegas Boulevard and Blue Diamond Road, 2,900 to 3,625 spaces. The 29-acre site is near Shelbourne Avenue and Blue Diamond Road.
Handicapped & ADA Seating at Allegiant Stadium
For those who are confined to a wheelchair and/or those looking to attend a game at Allegiant Stadium with somebody who is, there is some important information that you’ll want to know. If you’re seeking ADA or handicapped seating, you’ll find that there are accessible rows at the top of most sections within the venue and spread throughout. If necessary, folding chairs will be provided with guests, such as ones looking to sit with a fan confined to a wheelchair. One trick you can use to filter tickets that are handicapped or ADA accessible is by using our “Additional filters +” button on the event page that allow you to select “ADA (wheelchair accessible),” which shows all seats that the seller has marked as handicapped seating.
How to Get Cheaper Las Vegas Raiders Tickets
Most other ticket marketplaces charge high service fees in addition to the listed price, but not TickPick. Here at TickPick, we have no service fees, making us your source for cheaper Las Vegas Raiders tickets on the secondary market. If you haven’t used TickPick before, you can sign up with the link below for $10 off your first purchase. If you have any questions regarding the Las Vegas Raiders, please feel free to submit a request here.
Las Vegas Raiders Schedule
Have any questions that weren’t answered in the blog? Ask away in the comments below!