Dead & Company have just unveiled an upcoming summer of 2018 tour dates. The jam group will be kicking off their summer portion of their tour on May 30th in Mansfield, MA and will run through at least July 14th in Boulder, CO.
Fans can expect tickets for this tour to be in huge demand because of the dedicated fan base (anyone who’s even familiar with the term “Deadhead” KNOWS this to be true) who will travel anywhere to see as many of these shows as they can, which leads to sold out shows across the board and begs the question: when do Dead & Company tickets go on sale and how can you get cheap tickets?
When Do Dead & Company Tickets Go On Sale and What are the Presale Codes?
The onsale date for the general public begins on Wednesday, January 26th at 10am local time. If you go this route, we recommend reading up on how to buy tickets on Ticketmaster fast.
If you’re looking to get tickets ahead of that date to get an early start on the market, you can use the following presales and codes that we’ve found below.
- Registration has begun for a TicketMaster Verified Fan Presale, and if you’re lucky enough to receive a presale code through them, you’ll receive an email by Sunday, January 21st notifying you of your status. If you have any questions about the Verified Fan platform, read this blog about it here.
- VIP Packages will be available starting on Monday, January 22nd
- There’s a Citi cardmember presale that begins on Tuesday, January 23rd at 11am local time that grants early access to Citi cardholders. Keep in mind that you’d need an Citi card to complete your purchase at checkout, and the presale code will be 412800.
- There is a LiveNation and LiveNation Mobile App presale that will begin on Thursday, January 25th at 11am local time, and the access code will be ACCESS, with the LiveNation Mobile App Presale access code will be COVERT.
- Siriux XM, radio, and local venue presales will also take place on January 25th at 11am local time
-We always recommend following artists and the local venue’s social media pages and signing up for their newsletters in order to get the most up-to-date information, though be aware that presales and ticket release dates may vary and are subject to change.
How To Get the Cheapest Dead & Company Tickets
If you weren’t able to secure tickets through any presales or general sales for Dead & Company, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Tickets can still be purchased from secondary marketplaces, although the prices will not be at face value. With a group as successful and popular as Dead & Company, market prices are anticipated to be on the higher side, but that doesn’t mean that good deals can’t be had – if you know where to look.
With high prices come high service fees with many marketplaces, but not TickPick. Here at TickPick we have no service fees, making us your source for the Cheapest Dead & Company tickets on the secondary market. If you have not used TickPick before, you can sign up with the link below for $10 off your first purchase. If you have any questions regarding Dead & Company tickets, feel free to call us at 845-538-4567 or contact us by email at [email protected]