Welcome to TickPick’s Edmonton Oilers Seating Chart. Here we will cover everything you need to know before purchasing Edmonton Oilers tickets, including Rogers Place row and seat numbers, best seats, team bench locations, and where you can find the same Edmonton Oilers seats at prices 10% lower than our leading competitor.
- 1 Rogers Place Seating Chart
- 2 Seat Numbers at Rogers Place
- 3 Premium Seating at Rogers Place
- 4 Edmonton Oilers Bench and Penalty Box Location
- 5 Best Seats at Rogers Place
- 6 Rogers Place Reviews
- 7 Handicapped & ADA Seating at Rogers Place
- 8 Why You Should Get Edmonton Oilers Tickets on TickPick
- 9 Edmonton Oilers Schedule
Rogers Place Seating Chart
(hover over any section for a row by row breakdown)
Seat Numbers at Rogers Place
The seat numbers at Rogers Place start with seat number 1 on the right side of the section when looking at the ice. This pattern stays the same for each section inside Rogers Place.
Premium Seating at Rogers Place
- The Sky Lounge is a half premium seating and half night club area where ticket holders receive in-seat wait service with a full menu of food and beverages, and after the game, the Sky Lounge turns into an upscale lounge and nightclub.
- Located on the second level of the arena, the Lodge Tables can be found in rows 2-3 with four chairs surrounding each of the semi-circle shape tables that overlook that ice. These tables include an in-seat wait service and access to the exclusive loge level that includes a full-service bar.
- On the east side of the arena just above the lower level and the net lies the Sportsnet Club, giving fans access to the private reception and bar area which includes additional seating, a full-service bar, and TVs. Complimentary food and drink will also be provided directly to your seat.
- Sections 101-104 and 118-121 are where the Club Seats can be found on the lower level of Rogers Place. Seats within the first 25 rows of these sections include access to the private club lounges where food and drink are available and private restrooms too.
- The O-Zone seats are located in rows 23-25 in the elevated corner of sections 107, 109, 113, and 115; on the same side, the Oilers shoot twice. These seats are located right in front of a bar with access to the mezzanine club lounges.
Edmonton Oilers Bench and Penalty Box Location
The Oilers bench is located in front of section 102 and the visitors’ bench in front of section 103. The Oilers shoot twice at the net in front of sections 110 & 112, while the penalty box sits in front of sections 119 & 120.
Best Seats at Rogers Place
The best seats when it comes to watching a hockey game at Rogers Place are in sections 102-103 and 119-120. These sections are centered ice with most seats including amenities such as access to the Club Lounge.
Rogers Place Reviews
Having now visited 26/30 NHL Arenas (27/31 if you count Las Vegas where I saw the Kings play pre-season 2016-2017) I can honestly say this place raises the bar a notch, everything from the Oildrop shape stretching over the streets below to the countless murals, wide concourses and hall of honor featuring all-5 Stanley Cups well designed and brightly lit. Add in a great sound system, perfect sight-lines, and seats that seem to have a little more room plus a franchise rejuvenated by McDavid and this is as good as NHL Hockey gets in 2017. – Via Yelp
Very impressive place! We were in a suite to watch the game staff treated us very well. Had a few drinks in the casino before the game. Would return! – Via Trip Advisor
Handicapped & ADA Seating at Rogers Place
For those who are confined to a wheelchair and/or those looking to attend a game at Rogers Place with somebody who is, there is some important information that you’ll want to know. If you’re seeking ADA or handicapped seating, you’ll find that there are accessible rows at the top of most sections within the venue and spread throughout. If necessary, folding chairs will be provided to guests, such as ones looking to sit with a fan confined to a wheelchair. One trick you can use to filter tickets that are handicapped or ADA accessible is by using our “Additional filters +” button on the event page that allow you to select “ADA (wheelchair accessible),” which shows all seats that the seller has marked as handicapped seating.
Why You Should Get Edmonton Oilers Tickets on TickPick
Most other ticket marketplaces charge high service fees in addition to the listed price, but not TickPick. Here at TickPick, we have no service fees, making us your source for Edmonton Oilers tickets at the guaranteed best prices on the secondary market. If you haven’t used TickPick before, you can sign up with the link below for $10 off your first purchase. If you have any questions regarding Edmonton Oilers tickets, please feel free to submit a request here.