Levi’s Stadium, the San Francisco 49ers’ stadium that opened back in 2014, is located in Santa Clara, California, and has a capacity of 68,500, which can be expanded to 75,000 for select events. Below you’ll find the most detailed Levi’s Stadium Seating Chart, including seat views, seat and row numbers, club seat information, best seats, and where you can find the same San Francisco 49ers seats at prices 10% cheaper than our leading competitor.
- 1 Levi’s Stadium Interactive Seating Chart
- 2 Levi’s Stadium Pricing Chart – Face Value
- 3 Levi’s Stadium Seat Numbers
- 4 Levi’s Stadium Club Seats
- 5 Levi’s Stadium Seating Chart – 49ers Sideline
- 6 Levi’s Stadium Features
- 7 Handicapped & ADA Seating at Levi’s Stadium
- 8 How to Get Cheaper San Francisco 49ers Tickets
Levi’s Stadium Interactive Seating Chart
(Hover over any section for row details)
Levi’s Stadium Pricing Chart – Face Value
Levi’s Stadium Seat Numbers
The seat numbers at Levi’s Stadium follow a very simple pattern. Seat number 1 will always be to your right in any given section when you are facing the field. For example, seat 1 in section 139 will be closest to section 138 and the highest seat number in section 139 will be closest to section 140. Click here for 3D Seat Views of Levi’s Stadium.
Levi’s Stadium Club Seats
Levi Stadium has roughly 9,000 club seats throughout the stadium, but not all club seats are created equal. In the 100 level sections, you will find the Champions Club Seats (Sections 135-137 and 139-141), West Legacy Club Seats (Section 138), and East Field Club Seats (Sections 113-117).
The West Legacy Club seats are some of the best seats at Levi’s Stadium, as they situated at the 50 yard line. Each club section has its own lounge, and ticket holders will only be permitted to the club/lounge that they have tickets for. The Champions Club is largest club at Levi’s Stadium, stretching 120 yards (the length of the field).
In the 200 level, Levi’s Stadium Club Sections include Broadcast Club Seats (Sections 236-242) and Loft Club Seats (212-220). The face value for both of these sections is $325 per seat.
All Levi’s Stadium Club Seat holders will have access to a semi-private entrance stadium entrance to avoid long lines, roomier, more cushioned seating, access to private restrooms, and of course upscale food and beverage options in air-conditioned lounges.
Levi’s Stadium Seating Chart – 49ers Sideline
The San Francisco 49ers bench at Levi’s Stadium is located in front of sections 135-141, and the visitors bench is located in front of sections 111-119. If you are looking for seats in the shade at Levi’s Stadium, you should aim to purchase tickets on the 49ers sideline.
Levi’s Stadium Features
Peter King at MMQB had the opportunity to take in the 49ers preseason game against the Broncos. Here are some of his favorite and most notable features of the new Levi’s Stadium:
- The 38,000 square feet of solar panels produce enough energy to run the stadium for the 10 home 49er games each year.
- On the roof of the stadium Sunday morning, 49ers CEO Jed York pointed out a few of the 16 types of indigenous vegetation on site. Sixteen? “For Joe Montana,’’ York said.
- All of the water that services the bathrooms and irrigates the field is reclaimed and purified from previous uses.
- There are light rail stops and bicycle racks just outside the stadium, You can ride your bike to the stadium from nearby San Jose neighborhoods, and my friend, San Jose Mercury News columnist Mark Purdy, said he plans to walk the four miles from his house to the stadium one time this season.
- Noted local chef Michael Mina had a side of Wagyu beef on the rotisserie Sunday morning, but in keeping with the Bay Area appetites, there are 26 vegan food stations dotting the concourses.
- There’s a 210-linear-foot stat crawl inside the Fantasy Football lounge. Not my cup of tea, but when 31 million Americans play fantasy football, you figure a few of them would want the latest when they’re at the game.
- Levi’s Stadium has four times the high-speed wifi capacity of the NFL’s standard. In other words, 40,000 people could live-stream a movie over the Internet while watching a football game. What does that mean? Basically, you shouldn’t have any trouble with instant updates for your fantasy-football team on your smartphone here.
Handicapped & ADA Seating at Levi’s Stadium
For those who are confined to a wheelchair and/or those looking to attend a game at Levi’s Stadium with somebody who is, there is some important information that you’ll want to know. If you’re seeking ADA or handicapped seating, you’ll find that there are accessible rows at the top of most sections within the ballpark and spread throughout. If necessary, folding chairs will be provided with guests, such as ones looking to sit with a fan confined to a wheelchair. One trick you can use to filter tickets that are handicapped or ADA accessible is by using our “Additional filters +” button on the event page that allow you to select “ADA (wheelchair accessible),” which shows all seats that the seller has marked as handicapped seating.
How to Get Cheaper San Francisco 49ers Tickets
Most other ticket marketplaces charge high service fees in addition to the listed price, but not TickPick. Here at TickPick, we have no service fees, making us your source for cheaper San Francisco 49ers tickets on the secondary market. If you haven’t used TickPick before, you can sign up with the link below for $10 off your first purchase. If you have any questions regarding San Francisco 49ers tickets, please feel free to submit a request here.