Welcome to TickPick’s Tiger Stadium Seating Chart. Here we will cover everything you need to know before purchasing LSU Football Tickets, including seat views, student sections, premium seating, parking, and where you can find the same LSU Tigers football seats at prices 10% cheaper than our leading competitor.
- 1 Tiger Stadium Seating Chart
- 2 Tiger Stadium History and Overview
- 3 Tiger Stadium Seat Breakdown
- 4 Which Seats in Tiger Stadium Include Chairbacks?
- 5 Where is the LSU Sideline?
- 6 LSU Tigers Student Section
- 7 Tiger Stadium Club Seats
- 8 Visiting Team Fan Sections
- 9 Best Seats at Tiger Stadium
- 10 Parking and Tailgating at Tiger Stadium
- 11 Handicapped & ADA Seating at Tiger Stadium
- 12 How to Get Cheaper LSU Tigers Football Tickets
Tiger Stadium Seating Chart
Tiger Stadium History and Overview
Tiger Stadium, home of the Louisiana State University Tigers, is located in the state capital of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Tiger Stadium has a reputation of being one of the most difficult stadiums to play at in all of college football (which is a main factor in it being nicknamed “Death Valley”), as plenty of opposing teams have noted it is nearly impossible to communicate on the field because of the noise level. The stadium has undergone recent renovations that gives it a capacity of 102,321 for this season, making it the seventh-largest stadium in the entire world, much to the dismay of the rest of the SEC conference and all other opponents alike.
Tiger Stadium Seat Breakdown
All seat numbers in Tiger Stadium follow a similar pattern where the lowest-numbered seat would be located on the right side of each section next to the lower-numbered section, so as you face the field from your seat, the lower-numbered seats will be the ones to your right. Seat 1 in section 105 would be next to the highest-numbered seat at the end of section 104.
The majority of seats at the stadium are bleacher seating, meaning no chair backs. If you’re not thrilled with sitting on bare bleacher seats, be sure to bring a seat cushion.
Which Seats in Tiger Stadium Include Chairbacks?
The following seats in the sections & rows below include chairbacks:
- All seats in Club sections
- Sections 530 through 543
- Sections 550 through 568
- All North and South Box sections
- Rows A through K in sections 640 through 643
- Rows 1 through 9 in sections 610 through 619
- All seats in sections 510 through 520
- All seats in sections 100 through 106 as well as 300 through 306
Where is the LSU Sideline?
The LSU sideline is located in front of sections 102 through 104 on the west side of the stadium, while the opponent’s bench will be in front of sections 302 through 304 on the stadium’s east side.
LSU Tigers Student Section
Tiger Stadium Club Seats
Club seating at Tiger Stadium is located all throughout the stadium and gives fans a few different options that we’ve noted below.
Stadium Club West
The Stadium Club West is is located on the west side of the stadium and is a massive area that offers both exterior seating as well as interior lounge area seating that takes up 75,000 square feet over three levels. All seats include chairbacks and the club features a complimentary buffet of apps, entrees, desserts and beverages, large, HD flat screen TVs, private restrooms.
Stadium Club South
The Stadium Club South is located on the stadium’s south side and these seats include chairbacks, complementary buffets of appetizers and snacks, a private club concourse that has various televisions as well as private restrooms.
Visiting Team Fan Sections
If you’re a fan of the visiting team traveling to Baton Rouge to catch a game at Tiger Stadium, you’ll want to be sure to look for seats in the visitor seating areas located in sections 402 through 404. If you’re a Tigers fan, make sure you avoid these areas!
Best Seats at Tiger Stadium
As cliche as it is, there really isn’t a bad seat at Tiger Stadium. You can feel the energy of the crowd from all corners of the stadium. But, like any football stadium, the best viewing will come in the sections between the 30 yard lines.
The best seats are located in the sections closest to midfield such as sections 515-517 on the LSU side, or in sections 534-536 on the visitor’s side. These seats would give you a raised enough view to where you can see the entire play develop, while still having a great view of the entire field. Not to mention, all seats in these sections would include chairbacks.
Parking and Tailgating at Tiger Stadium
The above image is a detailed map of the designated parking areas near Tiger Stadium.
There are a number of parking and tailgating options around Tiger Stadium on football game days. Keep in mind that FREE ADA parking is located at Lot 409 on Gourrier Lane. Please go to the Tiger Stadium Traffic and Parking Policy page and their Tiger Stadium Tailgating Policies for a list of options and rules.
Tips/Rules for On Campus Tailgating:
- Arrive early so you have your pick of parking spot, but know that tailgate equipment may be set up no earlier than 6am on game day and removed no later than 6pm the day after the game
- Grilling is permitted, but all fires must be contained within grills. Cookers aren’t allowed in reserved lots, and no cooker on any on campus location may be larger than a 55-gallon drum.
- Tents no larger than 10′ by 10′ are allowed, but in order to anchor them you will want to use heavy objects like sandbags, as stakes are NOT allowed. Also, be sure that tents or canopies are generic and do NOT contain logos that would be considered advertisements.
- Cell service can get spotty, so it’s advised to mark your tailgate with a large (unique) flag so friends and family can find you
- Leave any bags behind, including purses, coolers, camera cases, and binocular cases. These are not allowed in Tiger Stadium
- Don’t be in a rush to leave after the game, you’re better off finishing your leftovers at your tailgate and waiting for traffic to die down
Handicapped & ADA Seating at Tiger Stadium
For those who are confined to a wheelchair and/or those looking to attend a game at Tiger Stadium with somebody who is, there is some important information that you’ll want to know. If you’re seeking ADA or handicapped seating, you’ll find that there are accessible rows at the top of most sections within the ballpark and spread throughout. If necessary, folding chairs will be provided with guests, such as ones looking to sit with a fan confined to a wheelchair. One trick you can use to filter tickets that are handicapped or ADA accessible is by using our “Additional filters +” button on the event page that allow you to select “ADA (wheelchair accessible),” which shows all seats that the seller has marked as handicapped seating.
How to Get Cheaper LSU Tigers Football Tickets
Most other ticket marketplaces charge high service fees in addition to the listed price, but not TickPick. Here at TickPick, we have no service fees, making us your source for cheaper LSU Tigers tickets on the secondary market. If you haven’t used TickPick before, you can sign up with the link below for $10 off your first purchase. If you have any questions regarding LSU Tigers tickets, please feel free to submit a request here.