Welcome to TickPick’s Carter Finley Stadium seating chart. Here we cover everything you need to know before purchasing Wolfpack Football tickets, including seat views, student sections, premium seating, parking, and where you can find the same NC State football seats at prices 10% cheaper than our leading competitor.
- 1 Carter-Finley Stadium History and Overview
- 2 Carter-Finley Stadium Seating Chart
- 3 Carter-Finley Stadium Section Breakdown
- 4 Parking and Tailgating at Carter-Finley Stadium
- 5 Best Seats at Carter-Finley Stadium
- 6 Accessible Seating at Carter-Finley Stadium
- 7 How to Get Cheap NC State Wolfpack Tickets
Carter-Finley Stadium History and Overview
Carter-Finley Stadium is located in Raleigh, North Carolina and is home to the NC State Wolfpack football team. It opened in 1966 and has since grown to a seating capacity of 56,919. The stadium was originally named Carter Stadium, in honor of Harry C. and Wilbert J. “Nick” Carter, both graduates of the university and major contributors to the original building of the stadium. Finley was added on in 1979 to honor Albert E. Finley, another major contributor to the football stadium.
Carter-Finley Stadium Seating Chart
Hover over any section for a row breakdown
Carter-Finley Stadium Section Breakdown
The seating at Carter-Finley Stadium is divided into four sections: upper levels, lower levels, end zone, and sideline. The lower level sections along the sidelines are numbered 1-8 and 17-24. Keep in mind that sections 17-24 are behind the NC State sideline. The upper-level sections near the sidelines run from 9-15 and 25-31. And the 25-31 sections are on the NC Stateside. The lower level in the end zones runs from 110-129 and the middle level in the end zone runs from 210-227. The end zone on the northwest corner of the stadium also has an upper level in sections 319-325.
NC State Wolfpack Student Section
The NC State Wolfpack Stadium student seating areas are located in sections 110-129, and sections 6-8 and 321-326. But remember a student ID is required to sit in these sections.
Carter-Finley Stadium Club Seating
There are a few premium sections at the NC Sate Wolfpack stadium. These include the Luxury Suites, Wolves Den, and The Dail Club. These sections are located in the north side of the stadium along the home sideline.
Visiting Team Fan Sections
At Carter-Finley Stadium, there is visitor seating on both sides of the football field so NCAA fans can watch from all angles regardless of what team they’re supporting. Sections 1, 9 and 15 are popular because they’re on the visitor side of the field. But there are also visitor seats on the NC State side in sections 25 and 31.
Parking and Tailgating at Carter-Finley Stadium
Like all stadiums, knowing where to park at Carter-Finley Stadium is important to fully enjoy game day. Below is the complete Carter-Finley Stadium parking map. The official parking info at Carter-Finley stadium is:
- All parking gates open five (5) hours before kick-off, unless otherwise noted. Vehicles are not permitted to line up on public roads prior to the gates opening.
- Please be aware, during weeknight games (i.e. Thursday night games), certain parking lots may not be available until 5pm.
- All parking on the ground of Carter-Finley Stadium is reserved and requires a valid permit for entry. If someone is in your space, please do not park in another space. Notify a parking attendant or call 919-749-1405.
- Ingress/Egress Routes can be found here.
- The Football Parking Map can be found here.
- Bus Parking (see Bus Parking under letter B)
- Accessible Parking (see Accessible Parking under letter A)
- RV Parking (see RV Parking under letter R)
- PAY LOTS
- Westchase ADA ($20)
- Vet School Deck ($20)
- Frank Weedon Lot (Select Games – $20-$30 depending on game)
Tailgating at Carter-Finley Stadium is encouraged. In other words, you can tailgate anywhere at Carter-Finley Stadium and lots open five hours prior to kickoff. There a few tailgate rules to follow, but just make sure to checkout the official stadium website if you are curious.
Best Seats at Carter-Finley Stadium
Whether you’re hoping for NC State to make a win or betting on their loss, you want to have a good view of the game. The best seats at Carter-Finley Stadium are in Sections 4H & 5L for visitors and seats in Sections 20H and 21L for Wolfpack fans. Keep in mind these seats are in the orange tier and are by the 50-yard line.
Accessible Seating at Carter-Finley Stadium
For those using a wheelchair and/or those looking to attend a Wolfpack game at Carter-Finley Stadium with somebody who is, there is some important information that you’ll want to know. If you’re seeking ADA seating, you’ll find that there are accessible rows at the top of most sections within the ballpark and spread throughout. If necessary, folding chairs are provided to guests, such as ones looking to sit with a fan using a wheelchair. One trick you can use to filter tickets that are ADA accessible is by using our “Additional filters +” button on the event page that allow you to select “ADA (wheelchair accessible),” which shows all seats that the seller has marked as accessible.
How to Get Cheap NC State Wolfpack Tickets
It’s simple. Right here on TickPick we have cheap Wolfpack tickets. We never have service fees so you won’t get frustrated at checkout. We are proud to say we’re 10% cheaper than our competitors. Plus, new users get $10 off.