Welcome to TickPick’s Madison Square Garden Seating Chart. Here we will cover everything you need to know before purchasing cheaper New York Knicks and New York Rangers Tickets, including seat views, best seats, bench locations, and where you can find the same Knicks and Rangers seats at prices 10% cheaper than our leading competitor.
Madison Square Garden recently completed their three year renovation and we’ve got the most detailed MSG Seating Chart with seat views, row numbers, seat numbers and other helpful tips.
- The Knicks seating chart above provides row & seat numbers for the 100 sections. Note seat numbers are the same whether you’re going to a concert, or Rangers game (Click here to zoom in).
- When looking at the Madison Square Garden Seating Chart above, please note the 200s are no longer next to the 100s due to recent renovations. See the new MSG seating chart below.
- 1 New York Rangers Seating Chart
- 2 New York Rangers Seating Chart with Row Numbers
- 3 MSG Seating Chart – Maps, Tips & More
- 4 New York Knicks Virtual Seating Chart
- 5 MSG Concert Seating Chart
- 6 The Best Seats at MSG
- 7 Detailed MSG Seating Chart with Seat Numbers
- 8 Handicapped & ADA Seating at Madison Square Garden
- 9 How to Get Sold Out MSG tickets
- 10 How to Get Cheaper New York Knicks & Rangers Tickets
New York Rangers Seating Chart
Need help choosing tickets? TickPick uses algorithms to help you get the best bang for your buck. Plus with No Buyers Fees we guarantee the cheapest Rangers tickets online.
- The Rangers shoot twice on the side with section numbers 110 to 114.
- The Rangers bench is in front of section 106-107, while the visitors bench is front of 107-108.
- If you are looking for tickets in the 100s it’s not worth paying a premium for rows 3 to 10, instead save a few bucks and sit higher to avoid the glass and net, from blocking your sightlines.
New York Rangers Seating Chart with Row Numbers
Hover over any section to see row numbers as well as a seat views from that section
Note: Click on any listing for an event on our website or mobile app to see virtual in-seat views before purchasing tickets. This season, TickPick is providing fans with its new patented and interactive system that gives the user a full, 360-degree in-seat view that they can utilize before picking their seats!
MSG Seating Chart – Maps, Tips & More
100s Sections: Seat #1 is always closer to the lower section number, for example, seat #1 in Section 107 is on the aisle next to section 106.
100s Seat numbers: Most rows have between 18 and 20 seats, however each row may be different (check the map for exact details).
200s Sections: Like the 100s, seat #1 is always closer to the lower section number, for example seat #1 in Section 224 is on the aisle next to section 223.
200s Seat numbers: Most rows have between 18 and 22 seats, however each row is different and ranges from 10 to 24 seats.
400s Seat numbers: The seat numbers in the 400s are the opposite of the 100s & 200s, therefore the lower seat numbers are closer to the higher section numbers (seat #1 in section 415 is next to section 416).
MSG Bar Stool Seats: B stands for Barstool seats and they are what you would expect (a bar stool), but they do have a small back to support you a little. Almost all bar stool seats are the last row of the section. The perks of these seats are the ability to stand (with plenty of room and no one behind you), as well as a permanent counter to eat food and keep your drinks on.
West Balcony: See pictures and my personal opinion below (I love these seats!)
New York Knicks Virtual Seating Chart
MSG Interactive Knicks Seating chart (hover over sections for row numbers)
- Knicks Bench: In front of section 6, while the visitors are in front of section 4.
- Knicks Club Seats: Platinum, gold and silver seats all have the same benefits (separate entrance & in seat service). The only difference is the view.
- Club Seats: Section 116-118, 106-108 and the first 12 rows of 105, 109, 115 & 119.
- The Madison Club: Suite 59-66 includes VIP amenities such as food & lounge access.
- Delta Sky360 Club: The most expensive tickets, gives fans access to premier, all-inclusive dining and behind the scenes views of the MSG broadcast & player entries.
MSG Concert Seating Chart
Thanks to the recent renovation at MSG the seat numbers for the floor sections (for a concert) follow the same logic as the 100s and 200s.
Therefore, in sections A-F and 1-3, seat number 1 will always be closer to the lower section number. For example seat #1 in section Floor B will be on the aisle closer to section A. Depending on the concert there will be 14-18 seats per a floor section, so on average seat #16 in section B will be on the aisle next to section C.
So seat #1 in Floor A is the farthest from the center of the stage, thus the higher the seat number the better the seat. However, when looking at tickets in section Floor C the lower the seat number the closer you are to the center of the stage. Because most people don’t know this, the best MSG concert seats (at the best prices) are the side floor sections that are closer to section B.
I don’t recommend sitting in section D, E or F on the floor (except the first couple rows). The floor has no elevation, so your view is often blocked by people’s heads. You’d be much better off with seats in the 100s. The best sections are 108 and 116. For concerts TickPick uses algorithms to help you figure out what’s the best seat for the best price.
I would say the 20th row in section 108 is equivalent to the 15th row in section 107, which would be equivalent to the 10th row in section 106. So a simple rule of thumb is that the difference in view, from one section to the next, is the same difference one would encounter by moving up or down 5 rows.
Note: the further you get from the stage the less important this is. For example, in the 200s, I would say it’s 3 rows per a section.
The Best Seats at MSG
TickPick’s No Fee ticket platform uses algorithms to help you find the best MSG seats that your money can buy. Just find the MSG event that you want to attend and we’ll do the work for you.
P.S. The West Balcony seats are my favorite seats for Knicks games. Even if you’re not sitting there it’s a great place to meet. It has lots of space and the concessions are inside the main arena so you can grab a hot dog & beer while still watching the game.
Detailed MSG Seating Chart with Seat Numbers
Handicapped & ADA Seating at Madison Square Garden
For those who are confined to a wheelchair and/or those looking to attend a game at Madison Square Garden with somebody who is, there is some important information that you’ll want to know. If you’re seeking ADA or handicapped seating, you’ll find that there are accessible rows at the top of most sections within the ballpark and spread throughout. If necessary, folding chairs will be provided with guests, such as ones looking to sit with a fan confined to a wheelchair. One trick you can use to filter tickets that are handicapped or ADA accessible is by using our “Additional filters +” button on the event page that allow you to select “ADA (wheelchair accessible),” which shows all seats that the seller has marked as handicapped seating.
How to Get Sold Out MSG tickets
If you weren’t able to secure tickets through any presales or general sales for an event at Madison Square Garden, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Tickets can still be purchased from secondary marketplaces, although the prices will not be at face value. With a renowned venue located in the nation’s big market, market prices are anticipated to be on the higher side, but that doesn’t mean that good deals can’t be had – if you know where to look.
How to Get Cheaper New York Knicks & Rangers Tickets
Most other ticket marketplaces charge high service fees in addition to the listed price, but not TickPick. Here at TickPick, we have no service fees, making us your source for cheaper New York Knicks & New York Rangers tickets on the secondary market. If you haven’t used TickPick before, you can sign up with the link below for $10 off your first purchase. If you have any questions regarding New York Knicks or New York Rangers tickets, please feel free to submit a request here.
If you have any questions not answered in the blog above, ask away in the comments below!