Hi, SmartFans! We at TickPick — the only ticket marketplace with no hidden service fees — know that fans have plenty of events on their bucket list that they’re looking to catch, whether it be the Super Bowl, The Masters, Hamilton, Elton John during his farewell tour, or any number of other high-end experiences.
All TickPick users with an Android phone will now have the opportunity to use Samsung Pay at checkout in order to pay for tickets to their favorite events that will provide long-lasting memories. The secure payment method has partnered with American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa, and top U.S. banks in order to make purchasing tickets to live events easier than ever before.
Why Should I Use Samsung Pay While Buying Tickets from TickPick?
There are a few simple reasons why fans out there should consider using Samsung Pay while checking out on their ticket purchase. They are:
- It conveniently keeps all of your favorite cards in one place
- Samsung Pay is accepted at millions of places – in-store, in-app, and online
- Quick checkout within our TickPick app – just select Samsung Pay as the checkout option and use your fingerprint, iris scan, or PIN to complete your purchase
- Earn rewards when you shop – get cash back when you shop your favorite merchants like TickPick while using Samsung Pay
- Get an extra layer of security – each transaction is protected by your bank’s fraud protection and authenticated by your fingerprint, PIN, or iris scan.
TickPick is the official partner of high-end experiential events like Shaq’s Fun House, the Maxim Havana Nights Super Bowl Party, and the Gronk Beach Super Bowl Party, which will all be held in Miami, FL this February.
New to TickPick? Sign up below and receive $10 off of your first purchase!