Welcome to TickPick’s Wells Fargo Center Seating Chart. Here we will cover everything you need to know about the Wells Fargo Center, including seat numbers, row numbers, seat views and tips on where to sit & not sit for the Philadelphia Sixers, Flyers & concerts, and where you can find the same Flyers and 76ers seats at prices 10% cheaper than our leading competitor.
- 1 Wells Fargo Center Concert Seating Chart
- 2 Philadelphia 76ers Seating Chart
- 3 Flyers Seating Chart
- 4 Wells Fargo Center Seating Chart – Seat Views & 3d Views
- 5 A Guide to Wells Fargo Center Seating Chart
- 6 The Best Way to Exit Wells Fargo Center
- 7 Handicapped & ADA Seating at Wells Fargo Center
- 8 How to Get Cheaper Philadelphia Flyers & Philadelphia 76ers Tickets
- 9 Philadelphia 76ers Schedule
- 10 Philadelphia Flyers Schedule
Wells Fargo Center Concert Seating Chart
- Floor Seats – When looking for floor concert tickets at Wells Fargo, I highly recommend tickets in sections 1, 2 or 3. However, if you can’t get tickets in any of these sections I would suggest that you look at other sections that are right off the floor (more on this later). Each section has roughly 16 rows and the truth of the matter is that if you are further back than the 5th row of section 4 thru 9 the likelihood is that your view will be blocked by the people in front of you.
- Seat Numbers – The lower seat numbers are closer to the adjacent sections with a lower number, so seat number 1 of F1 or floor 1 is towards the side of the stage while seat number 18 is towards the center of the stage or F2. This rule of thumb holds true for all of the sections throughout all of Wells Fargo Center, PA.
- Lower Level Sections – Sections 112 to 114 or 101, 102, and 124 are some of the best seats you can get. That’s because you are slightly elevated off the floor and will have perfect site lines of the stage. You also can’t go wrong with sections 103 to 111, but depending on the seating chart and performer I would probably rather sit in section 115 or 123. That’s because I care more about getting close to the stage and being able to see the performers verses having the right angle.
- Mezzanine Level – When looking for tickets in the mezzanine sections I would first look for tickets between 201 and 205 or 209 to 213. The closer you are to the center of the venue (section 202 or 212) the better off you are in terms of proximity to the stage.
- TV Monitors – Unfortunately for the majority of concerts there is no center console on the ceiling or additional screens except for the screens next to the stage. This makes it even more important to get decent seats for concerts.
- Obstructed Tickets – When looking for tickets on TickPick it should be comforting to know that it’s our policy that seller’s disclose whatever information is printed on their tickets, including (but not limited to) obstructed view, partial view, limited view, side-view or whatever else the tickets may say.
Click here to buy Wells Fargo Concert Tickets and pay no fees!
Philadelphia 76ers Seating Chart
Hover over any section to see row numbers of the Wells Fargo Center Concert Seating Chart
Note: Click on any listing for an event on our website or mobile app to see virtual in-seat views before purchasing tickets. This season, TickPick is providing fans with its new patented and interactive system that gives the user a full, 360-degree in-seat view that they can utilize before picking their seats!
- Seat Numbers – The higher seat numbers are always closer to the adjacent section with the higher section number. This means seats numbers 12 (or 13 for some rows) in section 123 will be on the aisle closer to section 124.
- Center Court 100s – The center court sections in Wells Fargo Center (sections 111 to 115, 101 to 103 and 123-124) starts with row AA, then BB, CC, and then row #1 which is actually the 4th row. These center sections have 23 rows and have in between 10 to 20 seats per a row. You pay a huge premium per a row when looking to get closer to the floor, when looking at tickets within the first 10 rows of center court I question if the added cost is worth it.
- Risers – The riser sections (106, 108, 118 and 120) are all folding chairs and a common complaint is limited space. With that said that is only for rows B-K, while rows 1- 26 are normal (permanent seats).
- Benches – The 76ers bench is in front of section 102 & the visitors bench is in front of section 124.
- NCAA Basketball – The NCAA basketball tournament seating chart is the same as the standard 76ers seating chart (and Villanova Wildcats).
The best seats at Wells Fargo are definitely the club and box seats. This includes sections such as the Club Boxes (CB), Cadillac Club, and the Suites 1 thru 82. The views are always good and the catering is great. They also have high-def screens throughout most of these premium seats.
Buy Philadelphia 76ers Tickets from TickPick and pay no service fees!
Flyers Seating Chart
- Lower Level -When you go to see the Philadelphia Flyers at Wells Fargo, of course row 1, right up against the glass is going to be considered the best seat. However, if you are not sitting in row 1 or 2, I would not pay a premium to sit in rows 3 to 9. Instead the higher rows will allow you to see the ice better. Also, sitting at or around center ice does have it’s perks, but it’s even more important to make sure you are able to see over the glass and the nets which can sometimes obstruct your view.
- Mezzanine Level – When looking at tickets in the 200s I would narrow your search to sections 209A to 217 and 221-224 & 201 to 205. Each one of these sections has 15 rows. When looking for tickets within these sections I would put more focus on the row number than on the section. For each section away from the center of the ice I would be willing to sit in a section further away from the center in exchange for getting 4 rows closer for example, I rather sit in row 1 of section 215 verses row 5 of section 214.
- Seat Numbers – Everyone always wants to know where their seats are within a section. The Lower seat numbers are on the aisle towards the adjacent section with the lower section number. For example seat #1 in section 102 is next to section 101 and Seat #11 in section 102 is next to section 103.
- Benches – The Flyers bench is in front of section 101 and 124 and the visitors bench is in front of section 101 and 102.
- Flyers shoot twice – The Flyers shoot twice on the side between section 103 to 111.
Check out our no-fee Flyers Tickets.
Wells Fargo Center Seating Chart – Seat Views & 3d Views
We love to see what the view from our seats looks like, so we know you’ll enjoy these handy 3d seating charts of the Wells Fargo Center that show you what the view from your seats will look like!
A Guide to Wells Fargo Center Seating Chart
A Solution for Small Seats
Whether you are on the larger side or not, the reality of the situation is that most seats at PA, Wells Fargo are small and uncomfortable. There are four solutions to this problem:
- Sit in club seats or a suite
- Sit in an aisle seats
- Buy an extra seat (seriously, I know people that do this for flying, it’s genius!)
- Buy a Lexus Pass or a Cadillac Pass, which give you access to VIP lounges and clubs
We talked about seat numbers for each specific seating configuration above, for your convenience here are just a couple more examples.
- Section 207a seat number 22 is next to section 208
- Section 203 seat number 20 is next to section 204
- Seat #1 in section 102 is next to section 101
- Seat #11 in section 102 is next to section 103
- Club Box 11 row 6 seat 11 is on the aisle next to CB 12
The Best Way to Exit Wells Fargo Center
If possible, when leaving head towards the exit area of section 114 or 115, (look for an area illuminated saying “insurance”). There are less people here and more cabs if you need one.
If you want more details on tickets, events, dates, or additional seating maps, go to our official Wells Fargo Center page.
Or if you have a specific question that you can’t find the answer to, ask away in our comments below, we’ll make sure to provide an answer (or at least make one up)!
Wells Fargo Center
3601 S Broad St,
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Handicapped & ADA Seating at Wells Fargo Center
For those who are confined to a wheelchair and/or those looking to attend a game at Wells Fargo Center with somebody who is, there is some important information that you’ll want to know. If you’re seeking ADA or handicapped seating, you’ll find that there are accessible rows at the top of most sections within the venue and spread throughout. If necessary, folding chairs will be provided with guests, such as ones looking to sit with a fan confined to a wheelchair. One trick you can use to filter tickets that are handicapped or ADA accessible is by using our “Additional filters +” button on the event page that allow you to select “ADA (wheelchair accessible),” which shows all seats that the seller has marked as handicapped seating.
How to Get Cheaper Philadelphia Flyers & Philadelphia 76ers Tickets
Most other ticket marketplaces charge high service fees in addition to the listed price, but not TickPick. Here at TickPick, we have no service fees, making us your source for cheaper Philadelphia Flyers & Philadelphia 76ers tickets on the secondary market. If you haven’t used TickPick before, you can sign up with the link below for $10 off your first purchase. If you have any questions regarding Flyers or 76ers tickets, please feel free to submit a request here.
Philadelphia 76ers Schedule
Philadelphia Flyers Schedule
Have any questions that weren’t answered by the blog? Ask away in the questions below!