Legendary singer-songwriter Bob Dylan has just announced a new North American tour for 2022.
This tour will kick off on March 3rd in Phoenix, AZ and will continue through April 13th in Tulsa, OK.
*Bob Dylan just added more dates to his tour. Below you can find his new dates.*
Fans can expect tickets for this tour to be in high demand due to Dylan’s status as one of folk rock’s greatest musicians who has an extensive catalog of hit songs such as “Like a Rolling Stone,” The Times They Are A-Changin,” and countless others, which prompts the question: when do Bob Dylan tickets go on sale and how can you get cheap tickets?
Who Is the Opening Act for Bob Dylan?
As of writing this, there are no announced openers for Bob Dylan’s shows.
When Do Bob Dylan Tickets Go On Sale?
The on-sale date for the general public begins on Friday, April 22nd at 10 am local time. If you go this route, we recommend reading up on how to quickly buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
We always recommend following artists and the local venue’s social media pages and signing up for their newsletters in order to get the most up-to-date information, though be aware that presales and ticket release dates may vary and are subject to change.
What are the Presales for Bob Dylan Tickets?
If you’re looking to get tickets ahead of that date to get an early start on the market, you can use the following presales and codes below:
- Most venues offer a specific presale starting Thursday, April 21st at 10 am local time. Check out Ticketmaster for more info.
Are There Any Purchase Limits for Bob Dylan Tickets?
There is an eight (8) ticket limit for this event. Failure to adhere to these limits or exceeding these limits while purchasing tickets through these presales can put your orders at risk of getting canceled by the venues and/or Ticketmaster.
Bob Dylan Tour Schedule
- 05-28 Spokane, Washington – First Interstate Center for the Arts
- 05-29 Kennewick, Washington – Toyota Center
- 05-31 Portland, Oregon – Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- 06-01 Seattle, Washington – Paramount Theatre
- 06-02 Seattle, Washington – Paramount Theatre
- 06-05 Eugene, Oregon – Hult Performing Arts Center
- 06-07 Redding, California – Redding Civic Auditorium
- 06-09 Oakland, California – Fox Theater
- 06-10 Oakland, California – Fox Theater
- 06-11 Oakland, California – Fox Theater
- 06-14 Los Angeles, California – Pantages Theatre
- 06-15 Los Angeles, California – Pantages Theatre
- 06-16 Los Angeles, California – Pantages Theatre
- 06-18 San Diego, California – San Diego Civic Theatre
How to Get Sold Out Bob Dylan Tickets
If you weren’t able to secure tickets through any presales or general sales for Bob Dylan, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Tickets can still be purchased from secondary marketplaces, although the prices will not be at face value. When a generational artist like Bob Dylan announces a tour, ticket demand and market prices are anticipated to be on the higher side, but that doesn’t mean that good deals can’t be had – if you know where to look.
How Long are Bob Dylan Concerts?
Bob Dylan’s concerts typically last around an hour and a half, according to the setlist data.
What Songs Will Bob Dylan Play at His Concerts?
For a legendary act such as Dylan who has a massive catalog of classic hit songs, there’s no shortage of songs he could perform for fans, but the ones that fans should definitely expect to hear at his shows are ones like “Like a Rolling Stone,” “Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door,” and “The Times They Are A-Changin’.”
Why You Should Get Bob Dylan Tickets on TickPick
Most other ticket marketplaces charge high service fees in addition to the listed price, but not TickPick. Here at TickPick, we have no service fees, making us your source for Bob Dylan tickets at the guaranteed best prices on the secondary market. If you haven’t used TickPick before, you can sign up with the link below for $10 off your first purchase. If you have any questions regarding Bob Dylan tickets, please feel free to submit a request here.