The Kansas City Chiefs are a popular NFL team with two Super Bowl championships win, one recently in 2020 against the 49ers. Chiefs fans are always ready to show up and support their team, especially after their recent big win. Therefore, in this blog, we detail everything Kansas City Chiefs tailgating.
We also include how to get cheap Kansas City Chiefs tickets with no fees. Whether you’re an avid tailgater or just curious about Chiefs tailgating, keep reading.
Also, check out our Kansas City Chiefs seating chart to help you find the best seat at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
- 1 Where are the Kansas City Chiefs Tailgate Lots?
- 2 Kansas City Chiefs Parking Map
- 3 How To Get a Kansas City Chiefs Parking Pass
- 4 Kansas City Chiefs Tailgating Rules
- 5 Ford Tailgate District
- 6 Unofficial Kansas City Chiefs Tailgating
- 7 Get Cheap Kansas City Chiefs Tickets
- 8 Get Kansas City Chiefs Tickets
Where are the Kansas City Chiefs Tailgate Lots?
The tailgate lots at Arrowhead Field are everywhere. Yup, you can tailgate in all Arrowhead Field parking lots at the Truman Sports Complex. It’s a longstanding tradition for Chiefs fans, so it’s encouraged. Just make sure you get your parking pass way in advance. If you want a luxurious tailgate experience, go ahead and check out the Chief’s official website to reserve their tailgate suites.
Kansas City Chiefs Parking Map
How To Get a Kansas City Chiefs Parking Pass
It’s easy to buy a Kansas City Chiefs parking pass when buying NFL tickets on TickPick. You simply add in a Chiefs parking permit to your ticket purchase. Click the orange button below the seating map to see parking pass options. But keep in mind we also sell off-site parking. You can also get parking on the Chiefs parking website.
Kansas City Chiefs Tailgating Rules
We recommend following Kansas City Cheifs tailgating rules to not risk getting kicked out and losing tailgating privileges. Below is a list directly taken from the official Kansas City Chiefs website where you can find more detailed tailgating rules.
Kansas City Chiefs Tailgating Rules at Arrowhead Stadium
- Parking spaces may not be used for tailgate equipment alone. Click here to view an example of approved tailgating.
- Maintaining an aisle that is clear of tailgate equipment in order to accommodate emergency vehicles is imperative for maintaining a safe environment. Your total tailgate (including guests) is limited to eight (8) feet behind each parking space.
- Parking is for ticketed guests only, and the club reserves the right to confirm that guests have tickets prior to allowing them into parking lots.
- All tailgating in stadium-controlled parking lots is prohibited throughout the game.
- Offensive signs, banners or other displays, including the Confederate Flag are prohibited.
Ford Tailgate District
This is the Kansas City Chiefs official tailgate party. There’s drinks, food trucks, Chiefs cheerleaders, and more. It’s located right by Arrowhead on the Founder’s Plaza.
Unofficial Kansas City Chiefs Tailgating
Thankfully, tailgating at Arrowhead Stadium for a Kansas City Chiefs game is pretty easy. However, if you’re trying to avoid the parking chaos and lugging coolers and grills around, there’s other options!
Kansas City Chiefs Bars
Some bars to go watch a Chiefs game nearby the stadium are Coach’s Bar and Grill, The Granfalloon Restaurant and Bar, Tanner’s Bar and Grill, and Chappell’s Restaurant and Sports Museum, to name a few.
But you can’t go wrong with any sports bar in Kansas City when a Cheifs game is playing.
Get Cheap Kansas City Chiefs Tickets
Now that you’ve read this Kansas City Chiefs tailgate guide you’re ready to buy football game day tickets! At TickPick we have cheap Kansas City Chiefs tickets with no fees. We also pride ourselves on being 10% cheaper than our leading competitor on the secondary market. In addition, we’ve got sold out Chiefs tickets for last-minute NFL tickets.
Plus, new users get $10 off. Therefore, sign up below or download the TickPick app to redeem. You’ll easily be able to easily track Chiefs game prices using our Flex Feature within the app.