The SEC Tournament features some of the top college basketball programs in the country and should be an exciting glimpse into what we can expect in the NCAA Tournament that follows. This year, the conference tournament will be held in Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee.
If you plan on seeing your favorite team in Nashville, you’ll want to familiarize yourself with the SEC Tournament seating chart.
Below you will find the most detailed NCAA Men’s SEC Tournament seating chart information, including seat numbers, best and worst seats, as well as other useful tips. You can purchase no-fee SEC Tournament tickets for both single session and as all session passes for men’s basketball games through TickPick. Check out our blog on how to get cheap NCAA Men’s Final Four tickets if you plan on supporting your favorite team in Indianapolis.
Interactive SEC Tournament Seating Chart
Hover over any section below for a row breakdown.
When is the SEC Men’s Basketball Tournament?
The SEC Men’s Basketball Tournament tips off on Wednesday, March 10th with the SEC Championship Game taking place on Sunday, March 14th.
Bridgestone Arena Basketball Seating Details
The rows in Bridgestone Arena are in single, and double digit letters. In the 100 level the double lettered rows (AA, BB, etc. will be in front, while the single letters (A, B, etc.) will be behind those. However in the upper levels, the rows consist of single letters only. Below is a breakdown of the row layouts. Additionally, some sections do have wheelchair accessible seating.
100 level – rows AA-MM, A-P (there is no Row II, I or O)
200 level – Sections 205-220, rows D-G. Sections 201-204, 221-224 – rows A-G
300 level – rows A-T (there is no Row I nor Row O)
What Items Can I Bring Into Bridgestone Arena
Guests are not permitted to bring the following items to the Arena:
- Animals, with the exceptions of service animals
- Bottles or cans
- Camp/folding chairs
- Drones and any other type of UAV
- Food and drink purchased outside (including alcohol)
- Frisbees and/or beach balls
- Gifts (for artists, athletes or event participants)
- GoPros or another camcorder
- Grills of any size
- Heaters of any kind, including but not limited to propane and electric
- Hoverboards, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates/shoes, wagons
- Illegal drugs
- Inflatables including balloons & beach balls
- Laptops or tablets (unless by a credentialed member of the media)
- Laser pointers
- Poles or sticks of any kind such as flagpoles, broomsticks, selfie sticks
- Tents, tarps, sleeping bags
- Two-way radios
- Noise making devices including, but not limited to: air horns, sirens, whistles, cowbells, megaphones and any other noise/voice amplification device detract from the overall guest experience and interfere with event programming, advertising, and safety announcements. As such, all noise making and amplification devices are prohibited.
- Guests may not carry weapons, firearms, knives, stun guns, pepper spray, mace and/or dangerous devices of any type. No firearms carried by guests are permitted at the Arena with the exception of qualified law enforcement officers who are present at the Arena in a non-working function and have notified the Arena’s Director of Security and Metro Police ahead of the event to be properly verified. Without such verification and approval, such off-duty and qualified law enforcement officers will not be permitted to bring such firearm(s) in the Arena.
- Any item deemed to be inappropriate or hazardous by Arena security
How Many Fans Will Bridgestone Arena Allow for the 2021 NCAA Men’s SEC Tournament
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Southeastern Conference announced a limited capacity of 20%, approximately 3,400 fans, to attend the upcoming SEC Tournament. This will be made possible through limiting fans to sit together within pods that allow for safe social distancing.
The Best Seats at the SEC Tournament
Some of the best seats for the SEC basketball tournament will be in sections 114-117, which are located just behind the team benches. Their mirrored sections will be 104-107 which puts you right in front of the action. You’ll also have a great center court view from sections 214-217 as well as 208-211. As a general rule of thumb, you want to be as close to center court as possible, and some upper level center court seats will have a better view than lower level baseline.
The Worst Seats at the SEC Tournament
We don’t recommend sitting in the upper level baseline area in sections 333-303, and 316-319 as some views may be limited/obstructed. The last rows in the upper level in particular may experience more of a limited view.
Where Are the Designated Fan Sections for the 2021 SEC Tournament?
In normal years, the NCAA has designated fan sections for each team playing. We believe there will be some sort of socially-distanced means of keeping fans of the same teams together this year, but we’ll provide this information as soon as it’s available!
Where Are the Student Sections for the 2021 SEC Tournament?
The student sections for each university will be designated for students of the participating teams only, and although the NCAA has yet to formally announce it for this year’s 2021 SEC Tournament, the student sections will likely be located in front of the baseline sections.
SEC Tournament Seat Number Information
Facing the court from the seats, seat 1 is on the right in each section. Meaning seat 1 will have the higher numbered section to the right of it.
100s sections have rows with up to 33 seats.
200s sections have rows with up to 20 seats.
300s sections have rows with up to 27 seats.
Men’s SEC Tournament Row Numbers
100s sections have rows from AA to MM, followed by A up to R.
200s sections have rows from A up to K.
300s sections have rows from A up to T.