The lineup for Firefly 2019 has been announced! The annual festival held at the Dover International Speedway in Dover, DE will be returning once again beginning on Friday, June 21st and will run through Sunday the 23rd. We at TickPick have got all of the important information about who will be performing this year and how to get the cheapest Firefly passes below!
Who Will Be Headlining Firefly 2019?
Headlining the Friday performances will be rockers Panic! At The Disco. Fronted by star musician Brendon Urie, they’re coming off of a major year that saw them release ubiquitous hit singles like “High Hopes” and “Hey Look Ma, I Made It” from their major 2018 album, Pray for The Wicked. Other notable names on the undercard for Friday are rapper Tyler, the Creator, who is coming off of the successful release of 2019’s Igor, and major electronic musician Zedd.
Switching things up on the festival’s second day will be hip-hop star Travis Scott, whose Astroworld shattered records for both record sales and tour sales. Notable songs from the album like “Sicko Mode” featuring Drake and “Stargazing” have propelled Scott to the forefront of hip-hop, and it’s looking like he’s here to stay as one of rap’s mainstays.
Other notables for this night will be mega-successful Norwegian DJ Kygo, who will likely be a crowd favorite for the EDM crowd. Indie rockers Death Cab for Cutie and Passion Pit will also satiate rock fans on Saturday night.
Another hip-hop/multifaceted musician Post Malone will be headlining on the festival’s final night. He’ll be performing plenty of songs from his hit 2018 album beerbongs & bentleys, including “Better Now” and “Candy Paint,” among many others.
Vampire Weekend, coming off of a recent release of their incredible album, Father of the Bride, will also be performing on the festival’s final night, as will other major artists like DJ Snake and Griz.
Check out the graphic below for the official full lineup for this year’s Firefly festival.
View this post on Instagram
How to Purchase Firefly Festival Passes From the Festival’s Site
There are still General Admission Weekend Passes on the Firefly website, and they’re currently running at $319 per pass, before fees.
Before purchasing, be sure to read up on the rules and regulations when it comes to buying tickets, ticket limits, camping rules, etc. There are a lot. We’ve highlighted the main ones here, but it’s always good to know all the intricate details and really understand what you may be looking to buy, so check out the official FAQ page for answers to any of your questions.
What Kinds of Passes Can Be Purchased and What’s Included?
With a GA 3-Day Festival Pass that you can get for $319, you’ll receive an official wristband as well as access to all three of the days of the festival and the performances.
If you purchase a VIP Weekend Pass at $699 a pop (plus fees), in addition to access to all general admission areas, you’ll be entitled to private restrooms, access to VIP views for all stages, exclusive food options, access to the VIP hospitality tens, private cash bars.
A Super VIP Weekend Pass will currently run you $2,499 but will allow for access to artist lounges, a private open bar, two (2) meal vouchers per day that can be used on the festival grounds and exclusive VIP dining options, premium main stage viewing*, golf cart concierge service**, access to all areas available to VIP and general admission attendees, and premier parking.
*Pending artist restrictions
**Service runs during festival hours stopping at all stage locations. Service to premier parking runs during festival hours up until 11 pm
Need To Know Info:
- Vehicles with an Overnight Parking Pass will be parked in a private lot in close proximity to camping lots.
- Shuttles will run to and from the overnight parking lots to both hubs 24 hours.
- There is NO overnight parking at Firefly Music Festival without an Overnight Parking Pass.
- In/out privileges ARE granted with the Overnight Parking Pass. Everyone in the vehicle will need to have his or her Firefly wristband on and ready to show before entry to the parking lot.
- All vehicles are subject to a thorough search.
- Absolutely NO sleeping in cars within the overnight parking lot.
More general information to note:
- Anyone camping on festival grounds must have a festival pass and camping spots not bought with a festival pass won’t be valid.
- Camping spots are limited to 1 per order.
- Orders will not ship to P.O. boxes.
- Keep in mind that if you end up with passes that you can’t use, you can always resell them here on TickPick.
How to Get the Cheapest Firefly 2019 Tickets
If you weren’t able to secure Firefly passes directly through the website’s original on-sale, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Passes can still be purchased from secondary marketplaces, although the prices will not be at face value. With the massive popularity of Firefly, market prices are anticipated to be on the higher side, but that doesn’t mean that good deals can’t be had – if you know where to look.
With high prices come high 10-20% service fees with many marketplaces, but not TickPick. Here at TickPick we have no service fees, making us your source for the cheapest Firefly 2019 passes on the secondary market. If you have not used TickPick before, you can sign up with the link below for $10 off your first purchase. If you have any questions regarding Firefly passes, please feel free to submit a request here.
More FireFly Music Festival information
- Past Performers and Headliners at Firefly
- Ticket Options for Firefly Music Festival
- Firefly Survival Kit
- Firefly Festival’s Foodie Options
- The Bathroom and Shower Situation at Firefly
- Firefly Music Festival Camping, Tents & RVs
- Glamping at Firefly Music Festival
- Firefly Music Festival Hotels
- Firefly Music Festival Parking