New Edition, the popular American R&B group, is going on a 2022 US tour. Their popularity in the 80s created a fanbase that has lasted for years with songs like “Candy Girl” and “Is This the End.”
“The Culture Tour” kicks off on February 16th in Columbus, GA and will extend through April 10th in Miami, FL.
Fans can expect tickets for this tour to be in high demand due to the group’s long-term popularity, which prompts the question: when do New Edition tickets go on sale and how can you get cheap tickets?
Who is the Opening Act for New Edition?
New Edition will be going on tour with singer/songwriter Charlie Wilson and R&B quartet Jodeci.
When Do New Edition Tickets Go On Sale?
The general on-sale date for tickets to this tour will begin on Friday, December 17th at 10 am local time.
We always recommend following artists and the local venue’s social media pages and signing up for their newsletters in order to get the most up-to-date information, though be aware that presales and ticket release dates may vary and are subject to change.
What are the Presales and Presale Codes for New Edition Tickets?
If you’re looking to get tickets ahead of the general on-sale date to get an early start on the market, you can use the following presales and codes that we’ve found below:
- American Express® Card Member, Premium, and VIP Presales begin on Tuesday, December 14th at 10 am local time.
- Spotify, New Edition Fan Club, and Charlie Wilson Presales begin on Thursday, December 16th at 10 am local time.
Are There Any Purchase Limits for New Edition Tickets?
There is an overall eight (8) ticket purchase limit for this event. Exceeding these purchase limits can run you the risk of having your orders canceled by Ticketmaster or the venue without your consent.
New Edition Tour Schedule
- 2/16 – Columbus, Georgia @ Civic Center
- 2/18 – Nashville, Tennessee @ Bridgestone Arena
- 2/19 – Birmingham, Alabama @ Legacy Arena at BJCC
- 2/20 – Atlanta, Georgia @ State Farm Arena
- 2/24 – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania @ Wells Fargo Center
- 2/25 – Norfolk, Virginia @ Chartway Arena *Charlie Wilson will not be performing.
- 2/26 – New York, New York @ Madison Square Garden
- 2/27 – Baltimore, Maryland @ Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena *Charlie Wilson will not be performing.
- 3/2 – Boston, Massachusetts @ TD Garden
- 3/4 – Cleveland, Ohio @ Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- 3/5 – Chicago, Illinois @ United Center
- 3/6 – Detroit, Michigan @ Little Caesars Arena
- 3/11 – St. Louis, Missouri @ Enterprise Center
- 3/12 – Cincinnati, Ohio @ Heritage Bank Center *Charlie Wilson will not be performing.
- 3/13 – Memphis, Tennessee @ FedEx Forum
- 3/18 – Oakland, California @ Oakland Arena
- 3/19 – Las Vegas, Nevada @ Michelob Ultra
- 3/20 – Los Angeles, California @ Crypto.com Arena
- 3/24 – Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas @ Dickies Arena
- 3/25 – Houston, Texas @ Toyota Center
- 3/26 – Bossier City/Shreveport, Louisiana @ Brookshire Grocery Arena
- 3/27 – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma @ Paycom Center
- 3/31 – Washington, DC @ Capital One Arena
- 4/1 – Newark, New Jersey @ Prudential Center
- 4/2 – Greensboro, North Carolina @ Greensboro Coliseum
- 4/3 – Charlotte, North Carolina @ Spectrum Center
- 4/6 – Jacksonville, Florida @ VyStar Arena
- 4/7 – Tampa, Florida @ Amalie Arena
- 4/8 – Savannah, Georgia @ Enmarket Arena
- 4/10 – Miami, Florida @ FTX Arena
How to Get Sold Out New Edition Tickets
If you weren’t able to secure tickets through any presales or general sales for this New Edition tour, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Tickets can still be purchased from secondary marketplaces, although the prices will not be at face value. With the vast popularity of New Edition market prices are anticipated to be on the higher side, but that doesn’t mean that good deals can’t be had – if you know where to look.
How Long are New Edition Concerts?
Most New Edition shows last around 2-3 hours.
What Songs Will New Edition Perform at Their Concerts?
New Edition has a vast discography including hits fans should expect to hear like “Can You Stand the Rain” and “I’m Still In Love With You.”
Why You Should Get New Edition Tickets on TickPick
Most other ticket marketplaces charge high service fees in addition to the listed price, but not TickPick. Here at TickPick, we have no service fees, making us your source for New Edition tickets at the guaranteed best prices on the secondary market. If you have not used TickPick before, you can sign up with the link below for $10 off your first purchase. If you have any questions regarding New Edition tickets, please feel free to submit a request here.