The new JBL Live venue at Pier 97 in NYC is a venue worth visiting. With a seating capacity (really standing capacity) of 5,000 people, JBL live and Livenation have been able to attract great talent to put on a solid Pier 97 concert series.
Pier 97 NYC Concert Pictures
JBL Live Pier 97 New York Tips
When thinking about buying Pier 97 tickets there are a couple things you’ll want to keep in mind before going to Pier 97 NYC.
- Besides a small VIP area this is a General Admission venue and there are no seats.
- If you want to get close to the stage you’ll need to get there early as it’s first come first serve.
- Concerts will start on time, as all concerts have to end by 10pm.
- All concerts are rain or shine.
- Security is strict on what you can bring in (no big backbacks, chairs, blankets etc.) See more prohibited items here.
- Although the beer options are limited (Sixpoint Brewery only) there is also a full bar in the back of the Pier.
- There’s plenty of food vendors and food trucks to eat a full meal including some gourmet Pizza and Lebanese options, as well as your standard concert food.
- If you love the artist than VIP tickets may be worthwhile as they have a platform in the center of GA – however, it’s not quite as VIP as you may like.
- Pier 97 is a concrete Pier that is located at west 57th street and the Husdon River.
Pier 97 NYC Address
For whatever reason google maps doesn’t know where Pier 97 is. JBL Live’s Pier 97 in NYC is located at west 57th street along the Hudson River.
- You can cross the West Side Highway at 59th street or 55th street.
Have any question about the new JBL Pier 97, ask away in the comments below or tweet at us @itickpick.
Looking for other cool upcoming concerts in NYC, if so you’ll love this guide that we put together.