We understand that buying Super Bowl Tickets can be stressful and difficult. To make it easier we’ve created a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- 1 Where will my Super Bowl tickets be available for pickup?
- 2 When can I pick up my tickets?
- 3 Transportation
- 4 What Items Can I Bring Into Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
- 5 Where are Zone Seats i.e Lower Endzone, Corner, etc.?
- 6 Can Super Bowl tickets be shipped?
- 7 What is the best way to get to the Super Bowl?
- 8 Why do some seller notes say “ship by?”
- 9 When should I buy Super Bowl tickets?
- 10 what will the setup in atlanta be for super bowl liii?
- 11 Is TickPick a trustworthy site to buy Super Bowl tickets?
Where will my Super Bowl tickets be available for pickup?
All Super Bowl tickets bought from TickPick will be available for pickup in Atlanta. For security purposes, the exact location will not be released until after you purchase tickets, in the week leading up to the Super Bowl.
When can I pick up my tickets?
Tickets will be available for pickup on Saturday or Sunday the weekend of the Super Bowl. If these times do not work you please contact TickPick Support to make other arrangements.
Atlanta is well known their traffic, making ride-share services a less appealing option for getting around. Marta, Atlanta’s public transportation system, is one way to avoid the traffic. Scooter-share companies have been flooding the city recently, which can be a nice option if you are traveling within the downtown area.
What Items Can I Bring Into Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
At the Super Bowl, security will be tight and fans will be required to pass through a metal detector before entering the stadium. Check out the Mercedes-Benz Stadium website for more information on what is permitted inside the venue. We’ve compiled what items and behaviors are prohibited at the venue.
• Abusive, foul or disruptive language
• Animals(except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
• Bags that do not follow The Mercedes – Benz Stadium clear bag policy (please see Bag Policy)
• Battery packs
• Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
• Cameras with lens longer than 6″ (detachable or non-detachable)
• Chairs, booster seats, stools or other seating devices
• Food items *
• Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects)
• Knives of any length
• Large Umbrellas – Must be under 33 inches to be allowed in the building.
• Laser Pointers
• Signs or flags no larger than 3’ X 5’; no poles or sticks
• Ticket scalping
• Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
• Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks
*unless purchased on site
Where are Zone Seats i.e Lower Endzone, Corner, etc.?
Many sellers have access to Super Bowl tickets but are not told the exact location until much closer to the game. Instead, they are given a zone, which is an area of sections that the tickets will be in (Note the key below). See our Super Bowl Seating Chart Guide which includes details regarding all of the zone sections.
|Upper Level End Zone||323-328|
|Upper Level Corner||301-307, 316-322, 329-335, 344-350|
|Upper Level Sideline||308-309, 314-315, 336-337, 342-343|
|Upper Level Premium||310-313, 338-341|
|200 Level End Zone||221-227|
|200 Level Corner||201-205, 217-220, 228-231, 243-247|
|200 Level Sideline||206-209, 213-216, 232-235, 239-242|
|Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Club||C210-C212, C236-C238|
|Lower Level End Zone||101-103, 117-121, 135-136|
|Lower Level Corner||104-105, 115-116, 122-123, 133-134|
|Lower Level Sideline||106-107, 113-114, 124-125, 131-132|
|Lower Level Club||C108-C112, C126-C130|
|Delta Sky360 Club||C126-C130|
|AMG or SunTrust Club||C110, C128|
|AMG Lounge Club||C110|
|Field Level Suites||Suite F1-F16|
|Centennial or Gullwing Suites||Suite C1-C10, G1-G30|
|Loge Suites||Loge Suite NE1-NE7, SE1-SE7, NW1-NW7, SW1-SW7|
|Perimeter Suites||Suite 101-197|
|Franchise Suites||Suite 201-297|
Can Super Bowl tickets be shipped?
Unfortunately, no. With FedEx or any other shipping option, we would risk the loss of tickets which cannot be reissued. Over many years we’ve found that local pickup is the safest approach for both TickPick and for the fan.
What is the best way to get to the Super Bowl?
This really depends on where you are coming from. We’d advise taking the Marta when possible.
Why do some seller notes say “ship by?”
In the seller’s notes you may see someone say tickets will ship by 2/3/19, that is just standard terminology; the ship date is the date which your tickets will be available for pickup from TickPick.
When should I buy Super Bowl tickets?
That’s a great question. If you are trying to figure out the best time to buy Super Bowl tickets, you should sign-up for our Super Bowl Ticket Update Newsletter.
what will the setup in atlanta be for super bowl liii?
Check out the graphic below that shows a map of the entire Super Bowl Game Week locations and perimeters that you should know about heading into your trip to Atlanta.
You may also click here to be able to zoom in further.
Is TickPick a trustworthy site to buy Super Bowl tickets?
Of course, we wouldn’t still be in business if we weren’t. Last year we sold well over a thousand Super Bowl tickets. You can see the Founder of TickPick talk about the company on Bloomberg TV. You can also see all of our press mentions here, as well as some of our reviews here.
TickPick Contact Information