Austin City Limits Music Festival is going down this year in Zilker Park, right in the middle of downtown Austin across two weekends, October 4th-6th and 11th-13th. So get your tickets and yourself to Texas to experience this incredibly popular event – it’s selling out fast! First things first, check out the lineup and decide whether you’re going to hit up Weekend One or Weekend Two (or both!). Then start shopping for tickets! To help you decide which ticket option suits you best, we’ve broken down the different types of Austin City Limits tickets for 2019.
Shop Cheap Austin City Limits Tickets! TickPick still has tickets for Weekend One and Weekend Two available now – with NO fees!
Just FYI, a portion of your ticket purchase goes towards the Austin Parks Foundation, which benefits over 300 public parks, trails, and green spaces. So that’s something to feel good about! And if you’re bringing the family, kids ages 10 and under are allowed in free – and they get access to Austin Kiddie Limits! Austin City Limits is fun for all ages!
General Admission Tickets
So you just wanna get in the festival, hang with your friends, and see some live music? We got you. General Admission tickets to Austin City Limits get you access to all 130 bands on all eight stages during all three days of the festival. You’ll be able to purchase food from the 35+ vendors in the park (including some of Austin’s best restaurants), plus you’ll have access to bars, concessions, merch shops, art vendors, and free water stations.
If you’re just really feelin’ the lineup of one particular day, you can also buy single-day General Admission tickets.
Cost of Three-Day General Admission Tickets for Weekend Two: $271.78 (including fees) on the official ACL website.
Cost of Single-Day General Admission Tickets: $112.58 (including fees) on the official ACL website.
Three-Day General Admission Tickets (and Saturday Tickets) for Weekend One are already sold out on the official site, but they’re still available on the secondary market. In fact, we’ve got plenty of Weekend One tickets here at TickPick – with no fees!
Check out the full Austin City Limits Experience here.
For a little more cash, you can get a little more luxury added to your festival experience. And when it comes to a locale that’s known for its crazy heat, dust, and unpredictable weather, having a place to lounge in the shade might just be worth those extra bucks! Austin City Limits is offering General Admission Plus (GA+) tickets this year, which include the following extras:
- A private lounge with shade, seating, air-conditioned restrooms, and complimentary water and soft drinks
- Full-service cash bar with beer, wine, and cocktails
- Food for purchase from your favorite Austin restaurants
These GA+ tix originally sold for $500 (plus fees) for a three-day pass.
Unfortunately, they’re all sold out on the official ACL website. There are still a few GA+ tickets available via resale on the secondary market, where they’re going for a whopping $999 on ACL’s official ticket exchange.
There were single-day GA+ options too (originally starting at $175), but they’re also sold out on the official site and you’ll have to look even harder to find these on the exchange!
For the festivalgoer who has it all (and prefers to keep it that way), you might want to consider Austin City Limits VIP tickets. You’ll get even more creature comforts and bonuses. In addition to all the stuff that General Admission folks get, here’s what the VIP Austin City Limits ticket entails:
- Unlimited access to the VIP Grove which features private bars and shaded seating
- Complimentary catered lunch and dinner each day
- All day beer, wine, and specialty cocktails in the VIP Grove
- A shaded viewing deck with great sightlines of the American Express Main Stage (subject to capacity, obviously)
- A dedicated festival entrance lane for VIPs at the main entrances
- Unlimited in-and-out privileges
- VIP bar with beer and wine in a central festival location at Rock Island
- Spa treatments, lawn games, and concierge services
- VIP preferred pricing on locker rentals with charging capabilities
Three-day VIP Tickets for Weekend One or Weekend Two start at $1,250 (including fees) on the official ACL website. Single-day VIP tickets start at $541.15 (including fees).
Need to know more? You can see everything that’s included in the VIP Experience on the Austin City Limits website.
Oh you fancy, huh? For those who want the ultimate in festival pampering or just want to get realllly close to your favorite bands without being creepy, this is your chance! Well, if you’ve got tons of money lying around, that is. The Austin City Limits Platinum Tickets go above and beyond the average festival experience to ensure you have the best time ever. (But of course, in addition to all this lavishness, you’ll also get everything the festivalgoers in GA and VIP get too.) If you’re planning to ball out at ACL, here’s what you’ll get with a Platinum Ticket:
- Access to the Platinum Lounge with craft beer, wine, champagne, signature cocktails and culinary offerings (snacks! meals!) in a relaxed setting with complimentary wifi.
- Elevated viewing of the American Express Main Stage from a shaded deck in the Platinum Lounge
- Platinum Bar with beer and wine in a central festival location at Rock Island
- Up-close viewing areas in the front of five different stages.
- Access to on-stage viewing areas at the two main stages (subject to capacity and artist discretion)
- Two private festival entrances and unlimited in-and-out privileges
- Golf cart transport between Platinum festival entrances, the Platinum Lounge, and the front-of-stage viewing areas.
- Spa treatments, lawn games, concierge services
- Complimentary locker with charging capabilities
- Official ACL Festival merchandise gift
- Pre-sale access to official ACL Festival Aftershows
- Platinum Shuttle transport from the Marriott, if you need it!
Three-day Platinum Tickets are available for Weekend One and Weekend Two for $3,600 each on the official ACL website. Single-day tickets are also available for $2,000 each. So really, you may as well go for all three days, right?! Hey, YOLO!
Learn more about the Austin City Limits Platinum Experience. And if you do get these tickets, seriously, tell us what it’s like!
Ready to plan your trip to Austin? Shop Cheap Austin City Limits Tickets! At TickPick, we’ve got great prices on both weekends – with NO fees!